- Immigrated from South Africa in 1987
- Specializes in the purchase or sale of residential real estate in the Tri-Cities (Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby, Maple Ridge)
- Works extensively with newcomers to British Columbia
- 26 years experience in many aspects of multi-unit restaurant/fast food industry
- Extensive franchising experience
- Owned and operated several franchised and independent businesses in B.C.
- Specializes in the purchase or sale of small to medium size businesses in the Lower Mainland
- Enjoys his work, as well as skydiving on days off
I will use my proven marketing or purchasing plan to explain every step that it takes to buy or sell a home or business.
I will provide you with up-to-date marketing information to help you accurately price your home or business.
I will also assist you with contract negotiations and guide you through financing and settlements.
"I just wanted to thank you for your prompt and efficient service, and the compassion you showed me during this nerve wracking time, buying my first home. I have and will continue to refer you to my family, friends and clients. I will be dealing with you on my next purchase."
- Deborah Brown
RE/MAX All Points Realty
My office and home base is RE/MAX All Points, in Coquitlam. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9 to 9, Saturday from 9 to 5, and Sunday from 10 to 4. The front desk is always manned; the phones are always staffed.
More about the office:click here - RE/MAX All Points in CoquitlamMore about RE/MAX Western Canada
Below are some photos from Gord's Skydiving trip Ambergris Caye, Belize, in February 2006. There were 80 skydivers there from all over. Ten days of jumping, drinking etc in the tiny town of San Pedro. Too much fun.
Gord's Skydiving trip to San Carlos.