- Was a member of South Africa’s elite 1 Parachute Battalion
- Worked as an executive in the hotel & multi-unit restaurant industry
- Spent several years working his way around the world
- 1987 Immigrated to Canada with his wife and 2 children & settled in Port Moody
- Owned and operated several coffee and restaurant businesses in the Vancouver area
- 1998 began Real Estate career helping clients buy & sell small businesses
- 1999 joined RE/MAX All Points Realty Grp. in residential real estate.
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club
- 2007 inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Tech savvy and is constantly educating himself in the latest & most effective methods of buying & marketing in the ever evolving real estate industry.
- Lived in detached and strata homes, owns investment condos, and is Vice President of his strata council.
- He knows & understands all important issues dealing with strata properties. Enjoys helping newcomers to Vancouver, helping first time buyers and re-sellers alike.
- Helped over 250 clients buy or sell their homes.
- As a RE/MAX associate he voluntarily pledges a portion of his income from the sale of all homes to the Children’s Miracle Network and its 14 member hospitals closest to his community.
- He is an avid skydiver, having competed & coached. He also loves skiing, golfing & swimming.He still loves to travel and experience different cultures, & enjoys getting off the beaten path.
Service Category: Real Estate Agent
Year first hired: November 2013
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Katey Scott Communications Officer at Simon Fraser University
"I have known Gord Alan for almost 11 years and found him to be a hard working individual. He persevered in giving us consistent assistance in finding a great home to live in and made sure we were given a fair deal and sorted out any problems that arose. I would recommend Gord's services any time"
Mobile: 604-916-8380 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org