You are most likely visiting my website because you are interested in buying or selling a home the Greater Vancouver area.
I immigrated from South Africa in 1987, owned & operated several coffee & restaurant businesses, and since 1999 have worked in the real estate industry, in the greater Vancouver area.
As an immigrant to Canada I relate to the stress of settling into a new country or community, so I work extensively with newcomers to British Columbia, first and second time buyers alike.
So Why Call Me?
- I will use my proven marketing or purchasing plan to explain every step that it takes to buy or sell a home or business.
- I will provide you with up-to-date marketing information to help you accurately price your home or business.
- I will also assist you with contract negotiations and guide you through financing and settlements.
- I have lived in both detached homes and strata homes. I am vice-president of my strata corporation, so understand the important issues involved in buying into a strata.
- I am tech savvy & am constantly striving to upgrade my expertise in the ever evolving real estate business.
Communities I Work InI work extensively in the Great Vancouver area, and work closely with many experienced real estate agents in all areas of Vancouver
Recent Blog Entries
Mobile: 604-916-8380 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org